Tube Notcher Capacity from 1"OD to 2"1/2OD.
Cuts angles up to 50° in both round or square tube.
Heavy duty thick steel frame which is all CNC machined.
Easy mounting: Bolt or clamp it to a table or simply secure it in a vice.
You can offset notch up to half the tube diameter.
Another great feature of the ATN100M tube notcher is the ability to make a compound notch. (Think twin rail motorcycle frame where the tube comes up and inwards to meet the headstock). This is not possible with standard V-groove clamping.
1" Ground & Polished Stainless Steel shaft that rotates in a bearing block incorporating double sealed twin needle bearings and separate grease seals for maximum rigidity and reliability.
- V-Pads have a soft face to protect the pipe or tube surface.
- Cutter centerline is height adjustable to accommodate a wide variety of workpieces.
- Adjustable cutting angle up to 50º.
- Works with 1/2" drill
- Accepts all standard hole saws / thread sizes: 1/2"-20, 5/8"-18.
- 25 mm steel shaft
- Needle bearing arbor Block
Uses inexpensive bi-metal hole saws which you can buy at any good DiY store.
It only requires an ordinary 1/2" hand drill. Or you can mount it on a pillar drill.